Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Wedding Solemnization

Oh my goodness! I only have 4 months ahead, and I going to be married ?


This afternoon was chatting with Shuluan, and of cos I did asked her about her process of her wedding that was held last year.


She had been reminded me alot thingy that I really didn't think of, like where to get a low heel shoe for my gown (she know that Dunjie is about the same height with me), need to order wedding cake, need to custom made our wedding rings ect ect ..


I thought I should have plenty time to do so, but think back 07 July 07 really a very hot date so really got to act fast to ensure I got my venue, caterer, my wedding gown, photograph to be done before my dinner and so and so...


Now I am really worried that I might get the solemnization date, really got to pray god and hope that my finger tips is fast enough to submit our application to ROM when the clock hit 12am on 6 Apr 07.


Tomorrow we planning to go down to spaboutique to have a look of the place and discuss of their package they will provide us. If everything looks good we will make our confirmation right away.

One thing I like about their package is they will provide us a Villa and of cos a $700 worth of spa treatment for the bride and groom. I can't wait that!!! hehe..


hopefully I can get all the thing done smoothly, and gals I really need your helps to help me along!!


This is the time I really need you most and support!


I feel so lucky!! This going to be a most important day of my life!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

actually most places which have wedding packages actually already include the wedding cake and the simple deco.

anything etc will be under ur own expense. You can get a wedding couple ring set before the event so that you both can exchange and officially become husband and wife! Mine was different design from james but what the heck? anyway we bought the same one after the wedding, it takes time to select a nice design u both like.

i am so excited for you lah!!!!!

February 27, 2007 12:47 AM  
Blogger Liwen said...

U'll be HAPPILY BUSY... dun worry!

March 03, 2007 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home