Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Movie - Sex and the City

I started to have many complaints about me for not blogging. Looking back, I am really slack and stop writing. Alright girls, I am working on it. Right now, I suppose to be in my office and rush for my reports and now sneak to take a break to post a blog now.

If you gals haven’t seen the movie ‘SEX and THE City’....you should go and catch it over this weekend before the movie going to put down.

I watched it with my *crazy bunch of gals on last Friday. I love the plot, the main cast, their fashion and everything bits of the movie. I totally loved the movie. It’s fantastic! It’s talked about man, woman, relationship, sex and their friendship. Especially the part when they used the term ‘colouring’ as making out…. It’s was so hilarious and entertaining.

It’s their friendship bond that touched me, down to another 20 or 50 years I also wish to maintain our friendship relationship like them and reminisce the old good and bad times we had together.

I have not watched their series TV before, but I am very keen to go and buy and watch it. And not forgetting their sound track, I heard it’s a good seller too! I'm going to get one later.

*crazy gal include – the drama queen geena, the craziest gal Setrina, the Sexy Evon, the girl next door Aileen Jie Jie, the joker queen Lynn Long

To end this blog, I almost forgot that I have created such a nice poster for Kristie before...


Can’t image she is a mama now.

Girl, I miss you a lot and I cant wait to see your baby Jayden!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wah sy, cant believe u still remember this photo!!!! hahahha.... how nice if i can be this slim after i have a bb!!! :p

wah u really update all one shot ya... good good good....

miss u too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

I was browsing my previous blog and I saw it. hahhahahahahha so funny!

Do some workout after you give birth and eat more healthy food. I am very sure you will slim down like wat you used to be.

June 21, 2008 2:50 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

i really HOPE so man....

now looking back at my pre pregnancy photos... i realise i wasn't fat at all!

June 22, 2008 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home