Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updates....

Yes. I know it’s been age that I’ve last post my blog. Seriously there were so many stuffs that I wanted to update here. But whenever I reached home, my mind just feel dog tired.

Oh ya! I have completed my Diploma in Bridal and Fashion Make Up Course at Cosmoprof Academy! I really enjoy myself throughout the course and found myself interest in this area. Thanks to all my wonderful and gorgeous models who help me throughout my exam and portfolio. I love you babes.. Muacks!!

I am so proud to announce that I am a CERTIFIED Make up Artist! COOL ! I can start to do some freelance to earn extra monies. Since I took up this course, I already lost count how much I have invested on the make up products. I think this applied to all my classmates, we shared all the good stuffs and end up everyone spending a bomb.

I’ll try to post up some pictures here. Kindly intro to all your friends and relatives lah. T
hey can always email me to sy80sg@yahoo.com for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home