Tuesday, January 06, 2009

ObseSSed with Pet Society


Everyone is talking about it . You don't own it , get one for yourself.

This little creature really amazed me.....

At first, I just created one and log in to feed him, bath him and play with him whenever I free.


Times after times and I don't know how it started, I got hooked by this super lame game...


Everyday I will log in and read my lottery, on good days I will have 500 coins and bad days I will receive pathetic 50 coins.


Everyday I will have to visit my friends, each visit will earn me 20 coins. And day by day I will save up my coins for a good shopping spree.If I used up my coins, I will try my way to earn extra money by going for a race or increase my paw point to earn coins.


It's a super lame games, but it's really fun. I can shop and shop and shop, spending like nobody business and deco my house with all those lovely furniture.


This game become my daily topics with my colleagues, we talked all day during work and lunch.


So fun meh? Go create one and try it yourself Ioh...

isn't she so pretty...it used to be Teddy boy and now I changed it to Hebe Yappi


I create a pink bedroom for Hebe ...


When Hebe is hungry, I will come here to shop for food and it's not cheap loh! one apple cost me 5 coins leh..



See shopping again!!!!!!! When you have coins you can have everything!!!


Furniture for your pet's home...

Xiao Ke Ai, Jia you ohhh....I am waiting for you to catch me ...hahaha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! ur pet so RICH!!! owner cannot be CAT, go buy something and give me la!!!

Yes.. the super lame game had planted the poison in me also! i'm hooked! and i'll chase after U! U U U WAIT FOR ME.....

C'mon... MRS TEDDY BOY!? wake up liao... chase me! motivate me alittle.. C'mon!

January 07, 2009 12:22 AM  
Blogger Fann said...

Hey Xiao ke Ai, Com'on ......

nothing is free ok, need to work 'hard' for it one ....

I will be right there waiting for you...muahahhahaha

January 07, 2009 12:26 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

wah what is this pet society all abt lah... seems so fun hehe.... u all so free ah....no need to work meh!!!

January 08, 2009 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home