Friday, July 18, 2008

Havelock Road Tau Hu Goreng ...

I have a great lunch with my usual Lunch Kakis today. And Finally i got to taste the very nice tau hu goreng which they have been taking about for a week.

My first bite of it is ...Hmmmmmmmmmm NICE!!!Woooohoooo SUPER Nice!

So nice that I really think of tabao one for DJ to eat.

We have chao kuay tiao too , and must say I really enjoyed every spoon of it!!!

Let's Setrina show you how NICE and TASTY of the TAU HU GORENG!!!!

ps : Geena & AJJ - Who ask you to abandon Us!! Too Bad....Hahaha














4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wah the food sounds yummy!!!! :) send to me quick!!!!

July 19, 2008 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... yes.. indeed look GOOD!!! i know where to lunch tml liao! hahahaha

July 20, 2008 10:31 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

I tell you, it's VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! Liwen you must order and try the chao kuay tiao...very nice too!

July 21, 2008 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowowowo... u R MAKING ME HUNGRY lo.. when r u going to have lunch with me again??? when when when?? heheheheh

July 21, 2008 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home