Thursday, September 23, 2004

Love Actually!!

Love Actually
I missed the movie of 'Love Actually' during the X'mas season last year. Finally I got the DVD from Kristie and I just finished the movie. It was so great , sweet romance comedy!!

I love the movie, it tells you all the different type of love stories in our life. Puppy love, love that will last for lifetime, love unspoken, love at work , love and politics and many more .Hugh Grant was in the movie. oh gosh..He still looks so charming and cute...most ladies dream guy!!

Alright, I got to get ready to pack for my stuff for my gym session later. Kristie is bringing me to Philip Wain for some healty workout and steam bath...catch up with you guys again!!!

Love u .....Love is all around...

Hugh Grant was cast as a Prime Minister finally his love.



there was this guy who love his best friend wife for long time ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home