Thursday, October 21, 2004

My off Day - Shopping Spree

It a girl's treat today!!! Went for on a spending spree with Enting this afternoon. Tried on so many nice clothes and shoes but I just got myself a nice causal top that come in two pieces at a price of one!! Worth for the price man!!

Saw a long skit at Paperdolls, really fall in love with it but it will cost me a $99 to bring it home. It's a gold colour long skirt that has beaded flower design on it. It's looked simple but yet elegant and unique that I can match with any simple white top for dinner and parties. Hmmm...I am still thinking whether want to buy it or not as I can wear that for Jessie's wedding. I am trying to cut down on my shopping to save it for my future studies.

Enting got herself two nice tops, think she will wear it for the coming ladies night party. She looked so sexy and stunning wearing on it and I am sure she will attract numerous of guys.

We took a few Neo print photo and it was really fun. I must say the technology is getting more and more advance. The photo machine just like a photo studio, while taking the backdrop will auto change with different colours and there's even music to build up your photo shooting moods. You just feel like a model facing infornt of the camera posing and SMILE. After all the photo shots, you can even add some pictures on your photo. Cute right?

That's not the end yet. Around 6pm Enting went for her netball training and I went to meet Liwen for dinner. And along the way we shop again. She bought herself a nice top for her company dinner and dance. Looked very chic on her but still need to put on a pocket dots skirt to make her look more retro. hahah...


We had our dinner at Coffee's Club restaurant near at the California fitness center. I quite like the ambience there and the foods was quite nice. We sat down and chit chat till 10pm, too bad Kristie unable to join us, otherwise three women can really turn into a market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home