Monday, October 18, 2004

Aunty image

I really didn't care much about my look. Somehow I am just the spitting image of an aunty, going to market buying vegetable. Sound terrible? This morning I just simply put on a top and jean and went out without any powder and absolutely nothing NOTHING on my hair. After work, I just went home with my uniform with my short and travelled all the way back to home. Jenny said I getting more and more like aunty style. Idiot!!! I am just 24!!! But I am just too lazy....

Since I worked in the club, I hardly ever did any shopping. In fact I have not shop for THREE MONTHS!!!! How possible could it be? This is not good. I need to revamp my wardrobe, do some shopping for myself. I am not going to have that aunty look at the age of 24!!!!!!But if i want to make myself look good firstly I must start to burn down all the unwanted fat from my tummy and thighs. I looked so fat just like a pig wearing a halter neck top in the photo....

Nemo is growing bigger and bigger. He is still living in his own world with both eye closed. Wondering when will him open his eyes? I am really looking forward for that. So excited!!! Yesterday I just bought him a very comfy bed with a furry cushion attached inside. He quite liked it, sleeping so soundly. He is just so cute...really cant bear to give him away and I only left 2 months to spend time with him.

The once a year Xmas decoration competition is coming near. The theme for this year is 'Starry Starry Night'. Each team will be given some areas to decorate. The best team will walk away with the $150 F & B voucher. HR & Marketing department will combine as a team. Was discussing with my teammates this morning about how to start. With that pathetic budget of $50.00 we have to rack our brain to think of the low budget and yet the outstanding decoration. Must really make use of the recycle items like newspaper and boxes!!!I am so excited about it. Hopefully we will walk away with the F & B voucher to have our X'mas big feast at shore restaurant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home