Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Be Myself ....

Toady was really a bad day. Have been waiting for yoga class for so long but we just missed it. We went to the wrong studio and the class has started 15 minutes ago.
Damn it!! We end up having the hot steam bath taking our shower and left the fitness center at 915pm.

I just weight myself and I don't understand why. From 55.3 kg my weight have increased to 56.3kg. I have been doing workouts and eating less but it seems didnt't work at all.

Didn't really care much, Enting and I were hungry. Enting brought me to Soup Spoon @ Raffles City that serves cheap and cheerful Soup. Yummy!! I love it. I ordered myself a Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff set meal that come along with a drink and green garden salad. They put a lot fresh mushroom inside the soup and it was so creamy. As a mushroom lover, I really can't resist it by mopping every drop of the soup. Enting having Tangy Tomato with Basil set meal and she enjoyed hers too.


the Yummy Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff


After the wonderful meals,we send goodbye to each other and went our separated way. I'm meeting Liwen at Orchard MRT to take train back together as she just finished her class there. On my way there, I saw a tall and gorgeous lady!! It was Debby!!! She looked great !!! We chat for a while and she told me she is in a business now. So nice, at a young age already got herself a business and I am just an employee in a club :( .

I was dog tired when I reached home, but still I went to surf online as usual checking my mails. Was chatting with Kef yesterday on MSN. He was quite funny, the both of us keep dig out our picture and showing each other through MSN messenger. Was chatting with him till pretty late.

I think sometime, I just keep my mouth shut up. Talking too much make me feel stupid and even make people think that I am just too desperate. I shall keep my profile low and I am just myself. I won't want to please anybody which will only make me looked soOOoooooo......stupid!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home