Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Jazz soothe my moods.....

Was browsing around for the up coming movie and this movie caught by my eyes ' Yesterday Once More' starring by Sammi Cheng & Andy Lau. Ya, I am a great fan of Sammi Cheng. I love all her movies and never missed any of them. I guess it's another romantic comedy, which I will enjoy. Last Sunday was watching another movie showing on channel 8. 'Wo zhou yan kai da gui' which was also starring by her. That was such a sad film - I wept buckets at the end of it

Check out her movie trailer, I love the background music. Some sort of Jazz music I guess. So soothing that will calm your mind. Just imagining that you are playing this music at a luxuy

home, sitting comfortably on the armchair, enjoying a glass of red wine and admiring the picturesque night view of the city outside the window.....whhoooaaa....can't describe this incredible feeling.......hehe....ya I am just dreaming …but the music just simply give me this kind of feeling ...and I love it !!!

Wanted to catch this movie some day in this week but seems like my schedule is quite full..
  • today going for my Yoga class
  • Wed or thur meeting liwen
  • Friday having a farewell party for kristie @ orchard
  • Sat meeting Kristie and Liwen

see how lah ..will update you all for the review :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home