Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Carnival by the straits ....

So long never update any post. I was really busy nothing but work.

Sembawang club was having a Carnival over the last weekend!!!I was tasked to take care of two game stalls with the help of two volunteers. But my business didn't really do well. I was mind-numbingly boring sitting there for the whole day at the stall ....luckily there were two voulunteers help me to look out the stall so that sometime I can sneaked out to buy food and chit chat with my buddies..hahaha

Dunking Machine never fails to earn big money. Just $2 for 3 balls to dunk somebody. Ping was the most popular staff in the club, everybody rushed to the counter to buy coupon when she was on the dunking machine ........hhahaahah.....don't know how many times she was being drunk in the water.... even her best weapon 'screamed' didnt work on us for sympathy infact we even want to dunk her more......it make us feel SATISFACTION to see her in the water ....hahaha.....I am damn luckily that I am not in the schedule otherwise she sure extracted revenge on me!!!


Vince & Me

Azhar, ping & Fann

My great buddy in the club...

Yesterday was our second dancing lesson, this time the instructor was much more professional and patience compare to the previous bitch. But still I can't dance .....legs cannot move the way it should be ....got to put in extra effort practising for the coming performance regatta....hope by the time I don't mess thing up!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home