Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I must be jinxed.....

Things were going so badly as if I'd been cursed for weeks....


First incident:
Don't why, I couldn't get open my Internet Explorer yesterday at home...Think it was really poison by all the virus....I just hate it!!!

Second incident:
My sandal was torn when I was wearing this morning...and It was just one month old..damn ... really heart pain.

Third incident:
Last week my cosmetic power was crack all over my bag after I went for my party. *Sighed*

Think I need to go temple again to pray for some good luck to wash away all my 'suay' luck...

My off day yesterday didn't really do much stuff, was cleaning my room, washed and ironing all my clothes. I have spent two hours for ironing and realised that actually I have so many clothes in my wardrobe and yet I just couldn't find anything nice to wear. Spend the rest of day chatting on Msn and laze on bed. It had been raining cat and dog for the whole afternoon, so nice weather to sleep. Shawn has recommend this website which you can listen all the nice chinese hits online ...check it out----> I'm listening now.

Our Staff Training day for this month was quite fun, we were having Keelboat and Sailing. My first time sat on keelboat was really fun and adventure. Was quite worried that I might fall into the sea as I didn't put on my life jacket. (I don’t know how to swim lah)

After the Staff training, Belinda and I went to meet Jessie at Sun plaze. She bought a lot of old photograph taken with her husband, she needs Belinda help to make them into a power point for her coming Wedding. All the photo looked so sweet and cute...didn't know that she and her husband have been together for 15 years and they know each other in their secondary school. That was really long man....and that is her first boyfriend ...so envious lah ...I think my first boyfriend only last for a month.

Last Saturday went over my brother place for dinner. It has been so long since I went there to visit my three little nephews. They were just so adorable and playful and hey they learned to call me 'gugu'. Sound abit too old right? Think I have to teach them to call me 'Jie Jie' instead. I was fooling & playing with them till I don’t want to go back home.

Just finished my lunch with Enting and Jamie, stomach feel so bloated. I bought some home cooked that I cooked from my home yesterday and we cook some porridege to go with it...yummy think my culinary skill still remain the standard. *giggling*

Okay have type a long blog, got to go back to work and help Elyn for her bonsun's call.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home