Sunday, October 31, 2004

Auction start now.....

This morning almost missed my bus stop, I was sleeping soundly in the bus and suddenly woke up and saw my bus stop...Heng ah, otherwise I don't know where's will the hell it will bring me to. I still feel very sleepy now, feel like hugging my pillow and sleep with my three little monster. Nice weather to sleep whole day ya...Really don't understand why HR need to work on Sunday...but never mind I am happy with my working with my boss ping.

Yesterday was chatting online with liwen till very late. Hahah...the two of us were busy posting blog and leave comments. Was really very touched for what she wrote about me in her blog, didn't know I am that good to her....and of cos I know she mean it from the bottom of her heart...She really make me look forward to read her blog, so interesting that it will make you want to read more. Surprisingly that she could write and expressing herself so well in her blog. A different side of liwen I know, even she herself also couldn't believe she could typed all tha...hahaha so liwen keep up the good work ya?

As promised to her, I will announce to auction off this pretty babe who is looking for a boyfriend who has at least a 'C' - CAREER. This is not an ordinary C, Please see the equations below whether you meet the requirement before you make a bid.

Charming + Intelligent + Capable + Caring + Gentlement + Hardworking + self improve + Inspiration = CAREER

Eventually CAREER Will bring in annual income = CAR + CONDO + CREDIT CARDS + CASH

Liwen wait for my good news ya ...see who will offer the highest bid and I shall take 10% commission from that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home