Friday, December 24, 2004

Its PaRTY Time.....

Wondering why I am so ming ku, Xmas eve got to work till 6pm. I miss my normal office job, at this time I suppose to be thinking about the dinner and should be on my way home. Phew....I am hungry and sick , looking at the messy table I just got no mood to work .

Boyfriend just called me to apologized, I don't accept cause as usual he just pretend NOTHING happened. I don't intend to give in this time until he think through what is going between us.

I have been admiring my nails from morning till now. Haha ya, have went to do French Manicure with Liwen yesterday. Actually that was a surprise Xmas present for her. Heng that she is very satisfied with their service ah, otherwise my ears will have to endure all the her complain again. ( She has a bad manicure experience at Far East Plaza...and that place I recommend one ....so also my fault ...sighed...)

Now I have to wait for the time to pass till 6pm. I am still having bad headache...haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home