Monday, January 24, 2005

Movie Marathon.....

Last week, within a day I have watched 6 DVDs and even went out to watch movie with Shawn. ..it was really a movie marathon. All thanks to Shawn lett me waited for him for so long on my off day.

Watched ' Honey' , thats really a great movie by Jennifer Alba. ..like every steps she danced, make me got the urge to sign up for a dancing class.. Love all the songs too!! Was thinking want to get the soundtrack a not ...Hmmmmm 'Shall We dance' another movie about dance, quite ok only...Next 'Mona Lisa Smile' That's another movie which i like it too, I never missed Julia Roberts movie.....next the one i always wanted to watch and finally ' Incredibles'... Hahahha I am a disney cartoon fan, its was so hilarious!!!! Enjoyed every bits of that movie.....next <2046> not bad, but not much people will understand the story, very slow move, ...And the movie which I went to watch with Shawn 'Blades Trifinity' I dont really like the action packed movie....all the bloody vampires.....yucks...hahah anyway the tickets is foc lah just watch loh ;)

hahahhaha still left 4 more DVDs to go ...hmmmmm...trying to finish two tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home