Monday, May 02, 2005

it's getting hot hot HOT!!!



Something is wrong. The weather is getting hotter and hotter each day. I am melting like an ice cream.I feel like going back to the office enjoying the cooling air-con. Hey Sunny brother, It's too hot in here, can we turn down the heating? I hate it!!!

I am getting laizer and lazier. Too much things to blog but it's just laziness that stops me.. I am lazy to post a blog merely because my COM is slow. I am lazy to post a blog merely because my COM keep hanging. I am lazy because merely I AM LAZY and nothing to do with my COM!!

Well, its a long weekend and I was suppose to be in KL having shopping spree with my dearest friends. I was suppose to have the best hokkien mee in KL.I was suppose to have lots of fun, drinks and party like no business with my two friends in KL. I was suppose to celebrate my belated birthday with my two best friends and having the best mango cake in KL. I was suppose to give my blessing to my dearest Kristie who held her ROM there. I was suppose to wear my pretty tude dress for her ROM.We have planned everythings for this day to come and somethings unpredictably happened.

Kristie's ah gong had left her on last thursday. Like what liwen said Ah gong was very nice to us and bought us to many places for makan. I feel sad to see his departure. I guess that was part of life which everyone have to go thru. If you believe in life after death, you believe that people continue to exist in some form after they die. I believe ah gong will be happy with the god now, at least he is not suffering from illness . He is just standing above and smiling at you , kristie. Dont take it too hard okie?

Another year gone, and I getting one year old. Maybe its because of my age. I dont feel like having a big party or any grand celebration. I just want a simple gathering with my buddies.This year I have received lots of my long-lost friends sms on my birthday. Really really happy !! To know that they still remember my birthday.Thats enough to keep me smiling for the whole day. Thanks buddies.

For the past two weeks, I am really stressed out by my work. My work seems never ending. I feel like no life in that company. Everyday is just so routine, its just not so happening of what I had before.Not sure whether I will suffering post-traumatic stress disorder ...hahahhah ~nah not that serious. I just cant get along with my colleagues. Work wise is okie but not as I can talk anything with them. I cant talk to them about the hottest party spot in town. I cant talk about mango lastest seasons. I cant talk about the hunks around us.(basically there is no hunk in the company, no even one ...merely all the 40 plus uncle....no motivator at all) . ''

There was one incident when one of my colleague want to share her chicken rice with me . So I went to the pantry to take out my spoon and thinking to share with her one small chicken rice box.....and you know how she reacted? As if I going to pass any diseases to her....

Colleague J : Err...you are not bringing me a bowl to share with me ah ? You are not my darling leh , I am not used to share the food like that with you leh ..

Oh gosp !!! I never think till that much. Thats what I always do when I share my foods with my buddies in the club.She is very particular about hygience. Everythings must be super clean. When you having meals with her she will make sure you have wash your hand before sitting down with her. Every dishes will have an individual spoon to scoop the dish onto our plate. I feel like having my meal in the hospital.

I am stressed. I need to de-stress. I need a party badly. Enting get well soon and save me please...................

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

thanks sy for your sweet thoughts, really good memories with ah kong hor... really missed him so much, took back all the photos that we took together when we were younger and when ah kong was well. very good memories, i miss him, and god is now taking care of him!

May 03, 2005 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home