Saturday, May 07, 2005

I am almost bored to DEATH!!!!!!!!!

It's really sad when you are really bored and you cannot find a single soul for company. All my friends have their own programme and I am almost dying at home.Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhed!!!

Wondering why some guys just sooooooooooo block-head .He seems dont know what is on my mind. He make me stay at home today and when I shouted out '' I am damnnnnnnnnn boreddddddddddddddd!!!!''

He pause for a moment '' You bored then go change lah''

I asked ''Go where????''

He asked me back '' Where you want to go ?''

At that moment I really pissed off , the thought of going is no more. I was thinking ''Cant you make the decision?''


And when I throwing my fustration posting this blog, he is just sitting outside at the living room watching his TV!!!

It's a weekend.....just let me die at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

cool down girl :) take a break, have a kit kat! Have a kristie and wen :)

May 09, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

miss youuuuuuuuuu gal

May 10, 2005 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home