Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I need to de-STRESS!!!!!!!



I am feeling very tired now. My eyes hardly open but yet I refuse to tuck myself to bed. Thinking that another few hours to go I got to wake up and go to work. I have been working really hard. Work just cant finish and thats make me very very stress. Argghhhhhh..........Pressure keep coming in, everythings got to rush rush rush ...I AM NOT A GOD okie? Just give me a break!

I am not whining about anythings about my work but I find it a way too much for a new staff to catch up. I am still trying to farmilise with the system. So dont treat me as if I know everything can? There is so many unclear stuffs on my desk before I came. When I questioned about it , the only solution is to FIND OUT MYSELF! I dont mind to learn. I dont mind to do. But how would I know what's the hell you wrote on the small pc of papar ? P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F ! The shit is still laying nicely on my desk, I just leave it there and WAIT till YOU tell me what to do so.

Thinking about all the cheerful life I had before. Its really different. I used to enjoy my work so much. I dont mind about the long travelling distance. I am looking forward each day to work. I am commited to my work. Everyday seems a happy memories to me. Its just bloody so different of what I am having now. The environment and people does really MATTER!!!

Somehow I do regret about my leaving, but no matter what I am not going back . I feel that I just leave for the good. It may be a wrong choice. Whatever is it.......just hang on and see how lor. Sighed !!!

Sitting and glueing infront of COM of hours , my eyes really getting heavier but STILL I dont want to sleep. I got no more time to waste. I suspect I am suffering sort of NO-MORE-WORK-MENTAL-DISORDER. To cure this sickness I need to do some shopping therapy. I need to have some drinking therapy . I need some life can? So guys get the hint??? I need to de-stress!!!!

Just browse thru some of the nice photo album taken with my buddies. I miss my buddies !!! I really really miss you all alot and alot ...till you never know how much. I even feel like crying when I stress out and I can only see your face on my desk. Sorry if I never reply your sms on time or not even pick up your call. Just bloody because I am busy clearing all the shit. I am definitely not those
People-Who-Dont-Bother-To-Reply.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home