Monday, July 18, 2005

The story of my cute guy ....

Here we goes .....

Cute guy : Hi morning

Me : Yes ...Morning

Cute guy : going work ah ?

Me : Yes at work now

Cute guy : what you work as ? where you work?

Me : somewhere near my place , btw how old are you ?

Cute guy : 23, look like a not , how abt u ?

me : *paused*

Me: make a guess....

Cute guy : 27 ?

Me : serious ah ? sad...

Cute guy : no lar just kidding ...I think you are ard 20 -22

Me : *giggling* thanks leh ..I am 25

Cute guy : oh really , you looked really young . Anyway 25 still very young ...

Me : Wat you doing now?

Cute guy : I am serving ns, today is orientation day for my new posting

Me: oic, what so late then go NS ...you seems overage leh

Cute guy : cos I like study mah ..dont need to worry abt anything very relax

Me: Where u study ?

Cute guy : I am from nyp, study some engineering course...

Me : study good ....

Cute guy : Now going to harbour front for lunch , wanna join ..?

Me : so far I am at the other end...

Cute guy : wru ? Sentosa , or malaysia ah ?

Me : Somewhere near my place ..near Malaysia ...Can drive there for lunch

Cute guy : Ya provided you drive ...are u ?

Me : In the time of getting ...lazy still need a man to drive

Cute guy : gt to buck up already ..jia you jia you

Me : you drive me lor

Cute guy : I got but dont have a car , if not i drive u ard

.......end.....

Go figure out what my feeling now .......He is cute but sighed............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home