Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am a loser ......

I am a loser in my life .

I never done anything that I am proud of.

For all these years .....

What have I done?

I got play out by a person who I am so engrossed years ago.

I got treated like an idiot by a friend who I thought I am close to.

I got treated totally like a stranger at home.

I got received sms " You are just too selfish ....!"

I've done nothing ...nothing ...nothing at all!!

I am angry ..why I am still here.....?

I wish I will knock by a car and foget everythings .....

I know I am not in my usual self today.I know I sound stupid and silly .


its hurt........

It's torture.......

How long I have to be like this.......?

I really wish to disappear ..reborn to the new world again...

That's my true feeling I am having now...

Do I have a better choice?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

September 01, 2005 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home