Sunday, September 11, 2005

BBQ Night

I have a lovely BBQ night at Meiqi's big house yesterday. It's really great that we manage to gathering again. All the time spending on travelling and custom jam is worth for that. Like what kristie said " Let the pictures do the talking.." Hehe


on my way to JB


Yummy Carrot & Raisin Cheese Cake


Chicken wings for bbq


Merlot red wine



String ray


guess what is that ?


Jean's big big house


all the big big houses

Ok, I going to take a short nap...still very tired and sleepy ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

oh my...the cheesecake and the red wine will be my favourite....thanks, keep that for me, i am coming! :p

and that is sotong right?

September 11, 2005 7:29 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hahahhah ya I love to eat them too....oh no getting fatter and fatter

September 16, 2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

hhaha once in a while ok...but not all the time ok...

September 18, 2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home