Saturday, September 10, 2005

The choice

It was so hilarious when I think back about what happened yesterday. How we ended up at newsroom partying with Liwen's colleagues and friends. Liwen gave me a few choice to choose when we meet...

1) Zouk to meet her friends there

2) Mdm Wong to meet her another group of friends there

3) Newsroom to meet her familiar guy friend who she can hug like a pillow

4) Kbox or Party words to sing our lung loud

It was a difficult choice to make. To allow myself to make the intelligent choice, I strike off the first two choice she gave me.

1) Zouk to meet her friends there

2) Mdm Wong to meet her another group of friends there

3) Newsroom to meet her familiar guy friend who she hug like a pillow

4) Kbox or Party world to sing our lung loud

Both I feel like having at the same times. I feel like dancing and get drunk in the loud music. I also feel like being a superstar.

Tough choice leh .

So the two silly girls were strolling in the starlight from Somerset MRT to Wisma Atria and U-turned to Somerset MRT to choose where to go. We decided to stop at Singtel Hello Shop to toss a coin and let the heaven to make our decision. I know it sound childish. The first toss show head but we totally forgot what it represent the destination we suppose to go.Thus, We tried the second time and it told us " NEWSROOM".

So happily we headed to our destination. On our way there , Liwen bumped into her long lost JC friend and his colleague. We stop to chat for awhile and somehow we manage to get them and joined us for the party.

That was my first time partying Newsroom at Friday night. Their music hit my party mood. Retro & Top 40 I like. The crowd was mostly yong working adult I like. Initially I was really damn bored. Maybe I am tired.Maybe I am shy to start a conservation with her friends.Maybe I am not sociable enough.

And maybe I looked too bored. Maybe this guy name V trying to be nice and come over and chat with me cos Liwen is busy talking with her familiar guy who she can hug like a pillow. I enjoyed his company. He is from sales line no wonder he can talk so well. He make me think of a person. Somehow I felt that he resemble one of my long lost friend.I had the feeling that we meet again.

We chat. We dance for the whole night and he bought me back to the time I met my long lost friend. Somehow I quite miss my long lost friend. Wondering what he is doing now. I hope he is doing well and I wish to let him know that I am happy with my BF who treat me like a princess.

Such a long night party and Liwen and I never spend a cent. I guess we really make the correct choice to be there :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

sounds absolutely good to me, free drinks, great music, just drink and no need to worry about signing cards and handling cash. GREAT!

September 11, 2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

YA! haha.. what a good choice we'd made ya? and hey sy.. i found u one pillow tt night also ok... so dun say me hor

September 11, 2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

wah what kind of pillow ah...soft or hard one? hehhehehh

September 14, 2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

her is a hard hard one ...mine i think still soft ...hahahha i duno cos I never hug hard enough ...hahahha

September 14, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

wah lau eh...never mind hard or soft...i think u 2 girls very soft inside for sure ahhhahha

September 18, 2005 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home