Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm not madly in love okie....

I read on my dear Liwen' s blog saying I am madly in love...

I received Enting 's Msn message saying that " Not like you ..now everything also boyfriend boyfriend..."

I am not okie. Not madly in love but having a honeymood period now. I still love my friend alot and still want to meet up with them for coffee catch up, gossip , shopping and party okie.. Guess most of my dear friends are busy with their work, studies etc. So think we will meet up once everyone is available okie?

Enting and I planning to go Zouk out @ sentosa on 10th Dec 2005. We are not going to miss out this time. ..Die die also want to go. But at the same time also worried about what to wear, tummy become bigger and bigger, how to wear bikini you tell me? Beach party leh how not to wear bikini , you tell me lar...headache...big headache...

There also lots of stuff waiting for me to do ...December really going to be a busy month for me. Dinners and many many wild parties coming.... It's been so long since I last party with
my buddies. Can't wait to go with the girls!!! Liwen, I am waiting waiting ......haha

Xmas coming, havent list down my xmas present listing...Next month going to be a shop till I broke month, so many presents need to buy,be it xmas lah, birthday lah..I got so many good buddies born in December leh...*checking my wallet now...hole become bigger and bigger* Really need to do bugeting liao.

okie, have you tried Long John Silver breakfast menu before ? I tried it this morning, right after I have settled Jie's stuff at IRAS. I really fall in love with it.

I ordered myself a set A breakfast that come with bread, cheese, sausage, egg and complete with a nice cappuccino...I love it!!! It's quite normal but It's taste really good!!





Last Thursday went Lerk Thai @ Bugis Village for dinner with Yan Yan and Lynn. It was an invitation by Doreen , our restaurant Manager. She had arranged all the nice dishes for us to try. How sweet...really eat till my stomach bloated. You guys should go there to try. Cheap and nice !!!

Here goes all the photo taken on that night...












Haiz see the amount of foods I taken, you tell me how not to grow fat? Okie, I'll try to update more if I got time. I got to get myself prepare ...to meet my boy later ..hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

helloooo...how can u say u are not madly in love????? of course you are!!!!! it is ok to fall in love, and if u are lucky, madly in love with someone! I am very proud to say i am still very much madly in love with james even now! :)

November 26, 2005 6:54 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

heheh I love him but not till so madly that I forget all my friend mah...

November 28, 2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

you dare to forget US, you watch out, we will come and get ya!!!!!!

November 28, 2005 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home