Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well.......

Well...I just came back home. Feel quite tiring so I going to keep this a short one with photography. I think my blog is lack of pictures....Here it goes...


This little cute monster name Milo ~ Jie's dog


She is damn naughty... always bark at me and play around with me. She is damn funny and cute!!


Milo @ Jie's room ~ she is waiting for me to attack her


My boy's birthday is coming.Guess what I have done for him. I'm planning to bring him to the line at Shangri~la Hotel for a sumptuous buffet dinner!!! I am so looking forward for that day, althought it's gona to burn a big hole in my pocket. But anything that will make him happy is worth for that price. I'm sure he will love the place cos I heard so many good comments from Ping and Jenny. Great food and great ambience. wow!!!woW!!WOW!!

You know what? I made him a card to date him out cos I need him to knock off early on that night. So I slipped in this card in his card holder while he was bathing and then took his hp and set an alarm to remind him on the next day.

It read " Surprise!! Please search for a secret in your card holder."


Front

the message to him....

He was so hilarious, cos the alarm really fighten him while he was walking toward a room alone. He was wondering where the sound come from until he looked at his pocket and took out his phone. He love the surprise!!! My first time using such method to date a guy out.

Okie, I really need a good rest now. I'll try to update another post later if I have time to do so. No promises but I'll try. Miss you guys...


3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

milo looks exactly like james sister's dog that we had when i stayed in his home! Schnauzers are really adorable...very manja one!

So romantic ah someone, do such a sweet card! I also want u to date me on my birthday hehehe...

November 26, 2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

haha Milo is damn playful. She is so human you know.

Hehe I know nothing about romantic leh...for sure I will date my best friend birthday..but u are too far away from us leh..

November 26, 2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

that is why i ask u to come over here what :) can kill so many birds with ONE stone!!!!!

November 26, 2005 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home