Monday, June 05, 2006

Can't Sleep

It's 3:26 am and I am not sleep yet. I should be sleeping now cos I need to wake up 6:30am to work later. But he is not back yet.. My eyes is tired but my mind is not sleeping. Maybe I am really sick. Maybe I am slept too much today. Maybe I just want to wait for him and to know what's he is doing outside till so late.

It's just a last min thing that he wanted to go out after our dinner. I just can't simply understand him. At a sudden he want to do somethings he will just go for it. I am not trying to interfere his life..his freedom but I am wondering why want to go out at this hours ???

Sometimes when he talked about his business set up, I will feel stress. I am thinking whether I can give him any good advice. Whether I am able to help him through. I know he is stress about all the planning. I know he need someone to talk to. I really hope I can help him too, but I am just a simple girl with a simple life and mind. I knew nothing about business.I felt so useless.

I also don't know how to describe my feeling now. I'm just feel very sick now. I feel like having a good cry.

I thought he will be back soon...... I am not going to wait for him, I have waited enough.Going to force myself into sleep soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gal,u dun need to do anything extra. Just be yourself and give all your heart and trust towards him. With all these, it will then give him the motivation , perseverence and strength to carry what he should be doing. Hence do not worry. Guy do not need gals who are complicated. They just need someone to be by their side. Even though you cant help much..being quietly supporting beside him are more than enough. He will be very happy and blissful. I believe whatever he is doing now is to build a future for the 2 of you. A simple task : Getting him a warm tea or water when he's back after a long day of work..heeeee...guess he will be so touched then.

June 05, 2006 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 05, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Hey Lavender,

Thanks for your advise.Appreciate :)

June 06, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

sy, every man in this world is built differently! Like what you said, when he makes up his mind, he goes all out for it, which is good isnt it? It is better than someone who talks and talks but never get things done? Think abt it from a diff. angle and sometimes u will see things in a diff. light, and u will feel better. Ur character is good, you are the person he fell in love with, dont sacrifice that for anything in the world! remember u have 2 other lovers with u all the time! hehehhe

June 12, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home