Saturday, October 23, 2004

Real life & Dreams...

Was very troubling now .It seems there is no goal in my life. At the age of 24 I am still nothing!!! I have waste too much time and I think I really got to make a real thought. I am not sure whether I want to pursue my dreams, taking up Fashion & Merchandising in Marketing which I always wanted all in my life. But it seems that the market for this field is quite limited in Singapore. Or should I go future for my Human Resource Business Management? I am in dilemma.

Was browsing through friendster and found most of ex classmates were doing well. Some have become a model and some have established their own business. Really envious them, at the young age like them already own a company.

I need to change.I don't want my life to be just like this ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home