Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Asia Tsunamis Disaster ....Let's pray for the victims

I felt really sad that so many people were killed by the tsunamis. Life is just so unpredictable nobody knows what happening later and tomorrow. I actually thought of going to Phuket to spend my xmas weekend there. I am glad that I am still here, with all my good buddies around. Can't imagine if I was there for sun bathing and just swayed away by the tsunamis. It was just so scary to think about it.

Life is short, just enjoy and do what you want now, tell all the loves one how much you love him/ her before its too late. That was what I have been telling my two precious Hebe & Teddy how much I love them everyday....


Let's spend one min to pray hard for the unfortunate people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home