Sunday, January 30, 2005

Well..Well..well...

Well, got a fresh new look, something I like RETRO Hmmmmmm.....cool!! I like the layout of the blog, have everything I wanted to put and you know what you guys can leave me a COMMENT!!!!! Anything u wanted to say to me Muahahhahahahah....hipee!!!

Just went for a shopping spree with Liwen at bugis Vilage after work. Sad to say that I AM FAT again!!! Argghhh....I saw a pretty nice retro Tee, love the colour , my favourite GREEN . I was so happy to grab three different design and went in the fitting room to try and you know what? I couldnt fit in , hardly can squeeze my body in ..They only come in FREE SIZE. ..gosh!!! ...Liwen was laughing away at me as she was very sure that I couldnt fit it in at all, but still I wanted to give it a try .Ended up, I bought myself a bag and a nice top at Topshop ... not so bad lah ....


Tomorrow night going to Bugis V again to hunt for some dirt cheap Tee for CNY . Hopefully I can get something I like with the size I can put on ... haiz....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

hahahha u and the other 2 little pigs still eat a lot is it? heavy breakfast? heavy lunch? aiyoyoyoyoy...

January 31, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Ya loh ...haiz...work to stress tend to eat alot ...hehehehhehe

January 31, 2005 5:57 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

finally got comment to write ah.. so happy! if not want to leave anything comment after i read ur blog also hard to find a place for me to voice out! aahah
the T-Shirt.. pls.. tt place is for ppl below 18.. r u? haah

January 31, 2005 10:23 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

dont be so bad lah wen...we all know we are 'fatter' lah...no need to say like that mah!!!!!!!!!

February 01, 2005 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home