Friday, February 25, 2005

Tsunami

Today the sea is calm and peaceful, birds soaring in the sky freely. I was so happy to know that Tsunami ( that is a nick name we gave to our Manager) is off today. We have been hits by her ever since she came here. 'Victims' who were hits by her almost cant 'breath' and want to quit. You can imagine how's life working with her. And that make my department even busier, finding replacement for those 'victims' that's cost alot time spending. Would it be better to find a person to replace her instead?

Now I can peacefully do all my work without any disturbance. I have yet finish my IR8a which need to give out to the satff by 1st March. Time is running out all because I have been doing all those 'you de mei de' interview, bloody hell . It just so stupid that I have to repeats all the things I said to each candidate all over again.

She is just the biggest disturbance at work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

tsunami went over to the east already? aiyoh...guess the working environment is different now huh?

February 26, 2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Fann said...

ya loh ..ever since she came here, want to check this and that ..then comparison abt her north club ...really cant tahan her much ,...and worst really pissed off ppl using their rank to press ppl.

February 26, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

aiyoh, just see how lah, hope all things will be fine.

February 26, 2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home