Saturday, February 05, 2005

I hate Chinese New Year ......

I simply dont like Chinese New Year...maybe because my parent not around , dont have the meaning to celebrate CNY. Last year I had been hiding myself at home for three damn days watching VCDs. I'm wondering how I going to spend my CNY this years ...just one word SIAN~. I didnt bother to buy any new cloth, shoe or whatever . ....its just another boring days that make me stay at home to stuff myself with all the cookies, chocolate and crackers...

Its had been a dinner and dinners week, I have been eating all the good foods for the past three days. phew..havent even weight myself. Last wed was having Thai Express with Liwen. As a Thai food lovers, we love thier tom yam soup...hmmmm very spicy and it taste really good , fried glass noodle and fried sotong....hmmmm......very appetizing and really worth for the $$$

After the dinner, we shop around and headed to China black. hahahha its been such a long time since liwen last party there. Everything was change, the crowd ....the deco and music but no matter what liwen will not forget abt the pillars there....she will keep laughing and laughing whenever she saw the pillar...Hahahah it reminisce a so called couple doing some romantic acts ...Those were the days I enjoyed myself party most :)We used to party there but the crowd now really turn us off or maybe its becos of our age??? Guess we should hang out at KTV sing our lung out....video MTV, sound more fun right?...dont you think so, liwen ?

Thurs was having dinner with Shawn, Kef and Enting . ..hehee we were having Fish & Co. Althought I am not a sea food lovers, but the seafood platter really taste good!!! Yum! Yum!!
Hmmmm....actually the most attraction was not on seafood platter ..hahahh I am curious to know what's the progress between Kef and Enting ..hahahha right call me Kpo or whatever I am just concern about my friend...

Yesterday went to Simei to celebrate Jamie's Birthday . Dinner again!! Our table was spread with lots of dishes , got fish , veg , fried rice, prawns, duck ...etc , my stomarch really cant take in any more .....the more I stuff the more i feel like want to puke ....

Okay lah, already spend 5 mins to post this blog, got to clear off my things liao ...I hate it!!!!








3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wah lau eh you sy...u eat as if there is it is coming to end of the world is it...better be careful ah!

February 06, 2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Liwen said...

ya lor... dun from S to M to L to XL to XXL to XXXL.. till must tailor made
hahahahahahah

February 06, 2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

wow sei ..think i going to promote to XL soon ....

February 08, 2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home