Monday, February 21, 2005

My Prince is in LOve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone took away Jie lun's heart. I just watched the news about him and Patty Hou.Their romantic trip in Tokyo was all over the newspaper.He was quite shy to talk about It...how envy that gal ah ?? Not that I am sad about it, just that I cant believe he is taken.Sighed! Anyway he won't be mine if he is still single, I know ...I am just dreaming :(

He must be very stress over this matter, facing the media making explanations. Come on, he is just a human being, give him a break. Why these people take it so hard? He got his own life, no matter what we should give him all the blessing.Whether their story will last a not its not up for us to judge.

As long he produce great songs and talents, he is still my prince :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home