Sunday, February 20, 2005

Weekend............

Well I think I have neglect about my blogger....haiz...really been very busy for the past two weeks and somemore my pc still in 'coma' hahahahah...so much things happening for the past two weeks now I really dont even know how to start...hmmmm........

Yesterday went to celebrate my best friend Meiqi birthday at party world. Mabel and I bought her a very nice braclet ...heheh glad that she like it and enjoy the whole programme we have for her. Sing lots of songs, but guess the sound system there was'nt really that good.but after all It was really a great time to meet each other again:)

This morning went jogging with my neighbour ...haiz...I am just useless...jog less than 5 mins I already out of breath ..hehheh poor neighbour end up had to walk with me all the way ...hahahhahah I just hate jogging but i got no choice need to push myself to do something to reduce my weight ...I still thinking yoga suit me the best ...planning to sign up a class......hahahahah let me plan my schedule first :) After all the tiring walked we went to have our breakfast at Market. We were having the best prawns noodles in the market...hmmm......so nice , taste so good!!! Yum!! YUm!!

I still feel very sleepy ....think I need a nap before I meeting boon to CWP.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home