Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I am damn bored!!!!

I am now at my BF house , feel so bore ....now his mother now sleeping in his room.Left me all alone at the living room surfing internet ...haiz......

Hmmmm guess what yesterday went over Jenny's place and weight myself ...i couldnt believe my eyes ....my weight increase to 61kg ...!!!!!! how can it be??? I almost faint.....really got to do something ...I cant take it if I reach 70kg ..Haiz...I still want to wear pretty clothes leh .....But seriously I dont look like I have put on weight ..maybe its my height ba..

From next week onward I going to gym for workout and do some jogging with my neighbour ...hahahha I will do it!! trust me this time....


4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

wah sure or not...u are so heavy now??? trying to catch up with me is it? ahahhahhah

February 09, 2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hhahahhahah ya loh ..think i will catch up with u very soon ...aiya u also not tat fat also what ....

February 09, 2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

hahaha i think after cny i sure put on weight one...hai food surrounding me, every corner i turn, i see food...oh NO!!!

February 09, 2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

hahaha...... 61KG man... nvm.. tell urself haven't hit 70.. haha
hit 70 also nvm.. tell urself.. haven't hit 80kg.. hahahaha
so pls lah.. this is CNY.. just eat la..
after that then exercise ! hahah

February 10, 2005 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home