Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Free from trouble.......

Spending the whole day doing nothing at home, just laze around and surf internet. I have been longing for this off day for so long. Being working 8 days non-stop was really tiring,going to breakdown if I still carry on. No choice work just cant finish, I only got bloody 20 working days in Feb to finish everything before month end.Sighed !Thanks god it's over.

I just feel sucks in my life but somehow its part of life...Some people may experience worst than me.I know. I am not compaining but just to accept and bear with it. I will be more happier to live in my own world without any disturbance.

People at work like to gossip, trying to poison each other about this and that. Really dont understand why? Cant everyone just work as a team? Who is good or bad only god knows.

Some people even think that ranks can rules the whole world, have everything in her way. But so what? nobody like her, nobody support her and that's really a sad things. I am curious to know whether she is happy working in the club. Not as everybody like to 'pai ma pi' to her inorder to climb higher, that's only make that person look stupid on their ability.

People just cant shut their mouth and gossip, I really wash hand off all these things, they said I just listen.Get involve too much doesnt really make me popular,it will only get me into trouble, so stay away from me!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home