Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Give me back that feeling...

I know I been neglect you again, I am just too lazy busy to post a blog. Have browse thru a few nice blogs and happen to read an entries which reminiscent those days I know LT....

She too, know that jerk guy at a pub. He start the conversation. She slowly start to like him. He told her he like her too. They kiss, they hug. Sweets sms for days and out of suddenr that jerk guy disappear. No more sweet sms. It was just a dreams. Does it sound alike of what happened to me before?

Yup, I am that stupid before, call me bitch , shoot me. I just follow my feeling, do what I feel , do what I want. It's that FEELING. Write what I feeling now.That feeling which will make you think of him all night, stay late at night to wait for his call , every sentences he told you before that will make you remember for life. I just want to madly love a person again. Its sound stupid, but I do want that feeling back.

I know I got a great BF now, treat me like Queen. I should say we are just started. Indeed our relationship are getting better than before which I think its a good sign. I just need time to develope this relationship. I do cherish him . trust me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home