Thursday, April 21, 2005

Jazz calm me ........




It's have not been a cherry week. It's tough!! For the past few days I have been non -stop clearing shit for people. I have received many phonecalls asking for their salaries. Why this not pay ? Why like this and that ? Argghhh as if I am the one who is doing their payroll . I am new okie , and I got to tolerate all these shit when I step in the company. I am not complaining about my workload but it just a way too much for me to catch up just in 5 days and to clear all the shit. I got to study case by case and to dig up 700 punch cards to check what's went wrong. I hate it!!

I told myself to give it a month , if things doesnt work I will leave for sure.

I am playing some Jazz music.Nice Jazz love songs like Lisa Ono I wish you love , Lauren wood Fallen . Hey I am a Jazz person. I am falling with great passion of Jazz . It calm my mind when I listen it, so relaxing that your mind can't think of anything. No more stress. No more pain. No more work except the nice tune of music. It may due to one aging stage, that somehow I prefer something slow and smooth. Haha...I am not old but getting mature can?

That's what I enjoyed myself late night when I am glued to my computer for hours to check my emails, post a blog and chit chat with my buddies online :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home