Friday, April 08, 2005

BF not very pleased......

BF just called me and sound me out about My party with that two guys. He doesn't sound really happy about it. Although he deny but my feeling tell me so. I cant blame him for that. Who will like their GF party late at night with guys around?

Darling, as you know I love party. I enjoy party with my friends. I know you must be thinking wild. I promised you that I will behave myself when party can ?

*be careful of what you blog if your BF know your blog address!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Liwen said...

hor hor.. hahaha.. see... if i'm alan... i'll make a trip to mw and hug gals lor.. let u experience what he's feeling now.. hahhaaha....

April 10, 2005 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah..u Said "DARLING"!!! So expressive!! hahahah

April 17, 2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hahhahahah must say something to make him happy mah ....

April 17, 2005 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home