Thursday, April 07, 2005

A good strapless bra that can hold ....



Anyone can recommend me which brand of bra that can hold well ?

I hate to adjust my strapless bra when I was party. It was so embarrassing when you do that during party.Is it because I got the wrong size ? Is it because of the wrong cups? I got no ideal man!! Liwen caught me lot of times when we were party. I hate it!!

I having lots of fun yesterday at Mohd Sultan. It's must the poison that raise my party mood. We had our dinner at Soup Spoon before heading to MS.This time I had Tangy Tomato with Basil set meal. Hmmmm.....Nice!!! The portion looked small but it was very filling.

We decided to ask the two guys to join us for the drinking session.

I text to E : Drinking session?

E replied : don't know yet cos I got conf call at 730. Who is going ?

I replied : Dawn ( That's the nick Enting used in Party) and me

E replied : Ok , let you know again.

We settled ourselves at newsroom and drank down all sort of poison. We had tequila pop. We had tequila neat.We had beer. We had gin tonic. We played five- ten and I lost many many rounds. *phew* Soon later the two guys come and join in for the games and I lost many many many many rounds. *phew* I am a five-ten loser!!!

So much poison inside my body that hits my party mood. We hop to Mdm Wong for the real party. We danced. We flirt. *Ahem....Don't think wild, I know my limit !! The music was great, the crowd were much more better than my previous visit.

I having fun !!!!!! Well, I am looking forward to party at KL. Boon, how's abt a Hen's night for Kristie? Hehehe....

Okay, got to get myself prepare. I going down to my new company for the Employment Contract. Liwen just text me, to remind me where to meet her later.We sure got lots to catch up later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home