Sunday, July 24, 2005

My whole last week........

Monday .........
Monday blues.....don't feel like working...mood is not there ...

Tuesday.............
Meet up with Shawn, Kef and GF and their friend and Liwen for a movie 'Crash'. The movie sucks....I am about to fall a sleep. I didnt really have the mood for that day. Didn't really talk to them and I find that everybody was just walking and shopping on their own. Kind of a weird outing together ....

Wednesday ........
Work still never end ......

Thursday..........
After work went to buy some prizes for my Dinner and Dance lucky draw. Manage to get some promotions items from body shop. Damn good deal lor. I am so tempted to get one,but didnt get it in the end.

Friday.........
Finally friday !!!!!!!! but work still cannot finished ...Really need to push and push my so called assistant liao .Sometimes she really need alot time to finish something which I really cant afford to let her taking her own time. I got no more time left . So many things to be done before my deadline. Really need to have a good talk with her on Monday. I am suppose to go for my re-exam on Monday. Think I got no choice but to postpone...

During lunch time have a short argument with S. As usual he didnt reply my sms, so I went on and asked him .......

Me : I am wondering if miss xxx sms you the same things will you reply her ?

S: Of cos I will reply her straight away. Do you have a problem?

Me: So tat is the diff of her sms and mine...Yes big problem ..Zhong sei qing you.

S: Your boss kana scold you of what ,thats why trying to find someone to vent out your anger.

Me: Didnt know that's what u think of me ..thanks...

In fact I am not angry but just merly asking, don't understand what make him think I got a BIG PROBLEM and trying to vent my anger on him?

anyway as he like...not interested...


Saturday........
I am more and more like a pig. Eat and sleep..Eat and sleep ...Wondering I am really born in the year of Monkey or Pig . Sleep is never enuf for me . I can really sleep for hours and then sleep again ..

Finally I watched shrek II , hahhaah that movie damn funny leh ..I like that donkey, just like me when I get drunk ..keep talking and talking and talking non stop make ppl feel sooooooo....irritated ..hehe

Sunday...........
I have yet study my paper yet. No plan for today ...Think my off day all wasted at home ...sleeping and eating ....haiz....can give me some life ??????? No motivation at all :(







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home