Friday, August 19, 2005

Why him ???????

I am not a superstar big fans, but this guy (Hong Junyang) really caught my eyes. He is so cuttteeeee and very potential to be the winner of SUPERSTAR.

I enjoy every of his performances...But WHY him?

I really got a shocked when I saw the result yesterday night. Why eliminated him? I am so looking forward to see his final performance at the indoor stadium. I am so looking forward to buy his new single album.I felt that he is much more better than Weilian. Not to say that I am bad or what...but how far can Weilian go? Not to judge on look or whatever..his singing just can't beat Junyang.......now who is the winner is not important anymore.

He is always my SUPERSTAR. I voted him :)

Junyang don't give up !!!! You can make it !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home