Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nice hair cut ...nice photo to show YOU!!

Yes ...Just bought a digi camera CASIO EXILIM S500. Love it so much but it really cost me a bomb...

Finally can put some colour on my blog..PHOTO!!PHOTO!!PHOTO!!


before my haircut ...looked so boring


My new hair cut ...nice??? it cost me a bomb okie....


on our way to shi ma lu temple pai pai ....


see this zhabo expression...looked like that popiah really taste soooooo delicious ah ???


We have our dinner at olio dome at suntec...nice ambience


my dinner!! Fresh mushroom souupp!! nice ah


Liwen sms a secret guy at late night ....duno who's that leh...she shy shy never tell leh....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emergency workers join the blog set
There have been blogs about political conspiracies, Hollywood tittle-tattle and care of cats.
=========
Hello,

you got a quite interesting blog here. I really enjoyed reading here and think I'm
going to bookmark it.

My Page is a lasik night vision related
site. Check it out.

August 14, 2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

Wow.. just posted got comment liao ah! not bad ah pal... got fanz liao oh~ haha.... was fun.. but think old liao la.. so tired today leh...

August 14, 2005 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home