Sunday, August 14, 2005

We are sianz xiao didi killer!!!

I think I am back to my poor monkey life style. I am damn broke, really need to give a thought when spending money.

My haircut cost me $116 , just merely trim and highlight.I know that's cost me a bomb, but I still like to go there for my haircut. Being a loyal customer there for almost 5 years. I quite happy with my hair stylist.

My hair stylist is damn cute, while cutting he suddenly " Ah ..............."

I was puzzled by his weird weird expression ? I was thinking what hair cut he going to cut for me this time?

He then told me , " oh ya, your good friend came here recently " and ended with a smile on his face.

He is referring to my ex BF Jeffrey. He told me he is into sales line now, a young working adult now.

Well, good for him, It's been so long I last seen him..I do hope his life is well paved. I always thought we can be friend again..hmmmmm.....

My hair cut took me for hours, sitting there for hours really bored me. I was thinking since I'm already in town so as well date liwen out for dinner. I left the salon at 330pm and arrange to meet Liwen 4pm at bugis. That lazy pig really take her own sweet time. Giving her ample time for her and still she was still late!!

Well we have a good day yesterday. Really make full use of our saturday off. We shop from bugis all the way to suntec. Had our dinner at Olio Dome..hmmmmm. I love the ambience there, can sit down there for hours for gossip session. Damn good lor !! I love my gossip session with Liwen. We can really talked . We can dug out all our past like our embarrassed stuffs and have a good laugh again. And this woman ah , I really love all her jokes , and both of us really got the same taste. Be it on clothes, food and woman . hhahah ya we see pretty gals too! I think that's why we can click so well eh?...

After dinner, we went for movie. We watched ' Wedding Crashers'. That movies is damn hilarious. I enjoyed every bits of it. Thought that was the end of the day, this liwen suddenly asked me " Want go party ?"

Sometimes really cannot understand this young woman. She never like that lor. Never so last min lor.I replied her that I am fine with it. Initially I thought she was joking, but she seems quite serious about it. Anyway it's been so long we both party together. We just go ahead with the ideal.

We hailed a cab and headed to Dld O partying.

We know it's a saturday and there will be alot youngster around but we simply don't care.

We know there won't be any good looking mature guys at the dance floor for us to bleo but we simply don't care.

We know it's not a ladies night for free flow drink or any sponsorship for us to get drunk but we simply don't care.

We know we are not on our party dress but we simply don't care.

We just want to enjoy!! Just want to have as much fun we can!!!

It's been so long we had retro party. Those retro songs like "I am so lucky ""Venus" Love all those songs man and we really like back to our teenager party at Mdm Wong. We drank till shiok shiok . She hoot me shiok shiok cause I am a five ten loser..

We have so much fun!!!! And don't know how we managed to hook xiao didi at the bar counter. Got Sianz Xiao didi market Value okie?

Don't know how old is that cute guy, still can hug me somemore. Don't know whether I eat his tofu or he eat mine...haha

And you know what he even sms to inform me that he reached home ..

" Take care MISS FANN. I reached home liao.Next time jio you out again. Take care and good night..."

How sweet , how innocent can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS

August 15, 2005 6:19 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Dont get jealous lah .....WE still miss PARTY with you leh ..

August 15, 2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! :(

August 16, 2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

aiyo ....dont like tat lah

August 17, 2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Kristie said...

hehhehe ok lah, u think i am so petty meh...i miss u girls so much only mah

August 17, 2005 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home