Thursday, August 04, 2005

Life.......

Listening Angel on my favourite radio station. So much thoughts flashing into my mind...Wondering am I happy for the past 25 years? How you feel to be happy? What is that feeling like?

I can't feel it. I can't see it in my life ....Life is just a drama. Smile to put on an act that I am happy. ....they will never know the deep inside of me..

I am so lonely..

After 12 midnight will be my mum 10th year anniversary. I really miss her. I miss the love that she gave me. She make me realise what is happiness.

Since after she passed away, I tend to be more reserved. I seldom talk to my family. Everyone in the family treated me like a stranger. We dont't seem to know each other . They live by their own. Properly because our parent are not with us.I feel like I am an orphan. I am not really that strong, I am scared...I scared of loneliness....

If I could, ever have a chance to tell this to my mum...

I didnt forget about you.I still blame myself for not staying one more night with you. If I could, I will still be able to stay with you abit longer. It's been so long and I can remember every moment that I am with you....

Those days we went to have our breakfast before my school start..

Those days that I spend my night at hospital with you..

Whenever I want something, you never say a no to me..

You always will be in my heart..

I love you..you make me smile and realise what is happiness....

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

hi sy...i understand how you feel, it is really good for you to express your thoughts out here, for me and wen to actually 'listen' to your heart. I know ur mum is definitely listening to what u are saying, she is definitely always beside you :) miss you lots!!!

August 05, 2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Liwen said...

agreed! its good to let it out here.. i'm sure u feels much better now ya? look at the brighter side and there's alot ppl staying with u one.. :-)

August 07, 2005 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

......its reali been long time since we tok heart to heart to each other...but hope tat the bond in us nv change..anyway...i koe ur mum wil koe ur love 4 her no matter where she is n i truthly believe she loves u too....always remember...u hv ur great frens surroundinf ard u....we are ur family also...we love u too...

August 08, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

so well said...i see other comments also feel crying ;( i am touched by all our friends' comments, i am sure you are too right? :)

August 09, 2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

Ya I am touched by you gals :)

Thanks .........

August 12, 2005 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home