Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Bye Bye 2004 and Welcome 2005...

Christmas is over and 3 more days to go before 2005 come. Really hope that it will be a good year for everybody. Sighed ....I am getting 1 year older...Going for my 25 Years life in this world soon. Feel really old liao, especially when I was party at Mdm Wong during the Xmas eve, can feel that I am no longer blend with the crowd. I feel so uneasy party with all the youngster.

I believe most of my friends have plan where to go for their countdown parties and celebration .....and damn!!! I have to WORK on that day!!!!! Really ming ku.....but not so bad, I still can do the countdown with my working buddies..hehe...hope as we work we still can have some fun around...


Yes, I finally got my damn stupiiiiiiiiid passport to go in JB to watch Circus, I miss Kristie so much!!!!!!!She looked more radiant now,can tell that she is really enjoy working in the circus. I must say the performances was really fantastic!!! Not that I am trying to sell it for her, you just wont regret after watching it. The Circus will end on 9th January 05, for those who have not watch it, don't give a miss. You can check out the details from this website Royal London Circus.


New Year Resolution for 2005...

  1. Future my studies
  2. Planning for my career
  3. Able to lose more weight
  4. Eat plenty fruits
  5. Able to save $$$
  6. Cut down my shopping and entertainment expense
  7. Have another tattoo again..opps..hahah
  8. Go for my weekly workout
  9. Drink Less
  10. Party Less

hahah so many ....I am trying hard for it ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home