Monday, March 13, 2006

Emotion

Sighed.. Don't why I start to get very emotion.

Suddenly I feel like crying.

Suddenly I feel so lonely.

Suddenly I feel that I am all alone in this world.

Suddenly I feel very tired.

and you know what I seriously don't know why!!???!!

I feel like finding someone to pout out how I feel, maybe just need someone to talk to...but whenever I scrolled down their number to call them, I cancel it.

Maybe more shopping trips will cure me or rather I am finding an excuse to spent my money away. Well as least I do feel better after buying things that I like...


I start to like white colour. Simple and nice !!!!


Guess what I got this at 10 bucks!!!

some photo taken at China Black with my buddy Enting.




I love this pictures so much!!!

Hmmmmm I really missed my working life in the club.. althought far but at least I enjoy and have so much memories there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun treat things too hard for u,nothing in d world without defect or blemish.there are always a place to lean upon,that's your friends.

Surely there have some most memories in mind that u try to recalled.

dun let difficulty defeat u,,stand up there's certainly have a lending hand around u! take k.

Alan

March 16, 2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home