Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happening!!!

My crazy Bf is busy watching his world cup match, Brazil VS Ghana, while I updating my blog online. Ronaldo just scored one beautiful goal. He is damn good.I just simply love brazil man.

Last week was a good week, went party, went drinking and away from city life. Life is getting better and good. I have tons of pictures to upload man. Will do so later...

Well, last saturday I spend my weekend at Kelong. The secenery was really breathtakingly beautiful. I just feel great to be surround by the sea again. I really missed those days when I was working in the Club. Sea breeze with fresh air.....ahhhhhhhhhh..shiok.

That was my first time visited Kelong. It took us 2hrs on sampan to reach the destination. I should say it's really a worth trip. $55 include everything!!! That included one night stay, two way ferry trips, a sumptuous seafood dinner, BBQ seafood supper and seafood porridge for breakfast on the next morning. You tell me where can find? Althought the facilities is not really that good but you don't expected to have air-conditional room there loh. You don't expected to have heater in the toilet loh. You don't expected to have a clear toilet and provide very clean water for you to bath loh. It's Kelong leh not Hyatt leh, but its better than what I thought...at least the place is not that dirty that I thought....still acceptable lah. Go there just enjoy some blissful lifestyle and away from the city stress.There isn't much entertaiment at that place but still you can find something to do like; fishing , doing sun taning , taking a power boat ride, eating tons of durian , playing manjong, card games etc etc.


And you know what, I will be going there on next Friday again. Yes! no joke, this time I am going with my Silly BF. He is so tempted to go there after heard so much from me.We are so looking forward for this day to come. I going to have so much fun again!!


Taking with ah Wang





the white leg is mine, the black is E.T
Shaking the legs while enjoying sea breeze..

Our BBQ Supper !!!!!!!



David , August and Tay Enting

Ladies night in action @dbl O

Our usual FRIDAY party @ Momo

More photo coming up........

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

looks like u are not bored anymore!!!!! happy for u :) enjoy ur little honeymoon!

June 29, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Fann said...

hehe Thanks babe

June 30, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home