Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Christmas spirit is coming ...

I can feel that the Christmas is coming near. I have been listening Christmas songs for 2 hours and it is so nice!!! I simply love Christmas, so warmly and romantic. I am playing the songs 'White Christmas' by different arties, it was so soothing and I can listen it over and over again. I suddenly found myself in a wonderland ....


Another 59 days to go before Xmas. I can start my buying spree for my Christmas dress,saw some nice party clothes displayed outside the boutique last week. I still got a long list of presents to buy. Don't worry Miss Ong, Miss Kou , Miss Lew and my pig family, you all are in my list haha...don't forget about my share too...err...too early? Haha I really can't wait till that day.

Yes, I can spend my Xmas with my little cutie Nemo, he just opened his eyes few days ago. He has a pair of brown panda eyes with two little brown ears and he is learning how to walk. He looked so cute and lovely. I really dote and love him a lot. Really can’t bear to give him away. May I had a wonderful Xmas memories with him before he go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home