Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dinner and dinner and dinner....

I am going to be put on a few kg soon. I have been eating all the good foods for the whole week!!!Yesterday was having farewell dinner for Kristie at Jack's Place. I am really glad that everybody put in an effort coming for the dinner. It was just like a gathering of the clans sitting down together and enjoying the meals.







We were having a private pool game before meals, to bet which contestant will be eliminate from the Singapore Idol. The five of us were so excited waiting for the result to announce. Loser will have to treat the winner Ice-Cream. Haha and yes I got the free ice cream tomorrow. We will be having our next round of bet next week.

Just came back from Causeway Point. Was having Sakae Sushi with Liwen & Kristie. We eat quite number plates of sushi and I had myself a Ubon noodle. I still feel very bloated now. Feel like want to puke. Finally our KLS project is out. Have hand it personally to Kristie and that silly gal was so touched about it. Liwen also got a mini surprised for us, but actually consider a BIG SURPRISED!! She made us a cross stich key chain!!! Unbelievable she did it!!! Thanks boon, I really like it cos it really done by YOU and I mean it!! I really thanks to god to have such a good friends in my life. Let's see who will be the first one to paste her baby picture in our KLS story book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home