Friday, October 29, 2004

Important friends in my life....

Since Liwen post a blog ESPECIALLY for Kristie , haha....I think I better post one too....but not only Kristie but to all those people who are important to me....

Well let's start from Kristie....

Knowing her for more than 10 Years and I really thanks god to let me have such a great friend. We study in the same primary school but only get to know each other when we were in the same class in Woodland Secondary. I can't remember how we actually become a close friend I guess it was all because of Bernard. After O level, she went to KL to study her college and finished her degree at Australia but that didn't separate us. We still keep in touch through emails and letters and when she was back we were back to the old times again and the feeling was really great.

We had so many memories during these 10 years didn't we?....and I never expect we worked in a same company for 8 months. Really missed the days we worked in the club. Those days we meet at Tampines MRT before going to work, going to Gusto for some nice coffee and desert after work....so many things that we had together was already part of my memories....I was really feel sad when she decided to leave the club. Now she is going circus to help her parent, Liwen and I really cant bear to see her go....but I know even she is away for so long we will still stay in contact and our friendship bond will still remain so strong. That's our promised okie? We still have a long path to go to fulfil whatever dreams we had. Eventually one day we will still find ourself sitting in a cafe and gossip like old times again. I am still looking forward to read what we will write in our KSL project for the next 8 years....and guess who will be the first prize to give birth ....hahah....I am looking forward for that.

Liwen....

She is my best friend and she knows me the best. Cant hide anything from her Sharpe eyes.... I guess we started to get closer when we took a part time job during our school vacation. Still remember the time we were changing in the toilet and that 'witch' thought we were trying to open her cubicle and she was shouting for help. Haha....It was so hilarious that we sat down in the toilet and laughed till my stomach pain. She sound like we going to rape her.

Liwen will always there for me when going tough. I am really appreciated it and I really mean it. Those were the days I needed you most, especially LT case. Without you I really didnt know how am I going to pull through. That was really a big blow to me when you told me about it. I really stuck in his love spelled. Thanks for waking me up even though you didnt really know how to console me (your consoling skill was really bad but it really make me feel better) but you willing to lend me a shoulder to cry and listen my sobbing opera stories.

And not only that and thanks for all the happy memories we had together. Every outing was part of my memories and it already stored in my heart....

Cant imagine why we can click so well as we are totally different character....

To me kristie is just like a sunshine girl who is well liked by people. She is friendly and very good in PR and can chat with anybody around her. She is fun loving ...a very caring gal. She can kill all the man on the dance floor when she dance. Even myself cant take it, she dance so well and sexy. The girl man most wanted and if I am a guy I will sure fall in love with her ....haha

Liwen, most mature thinking gal among my friends, very practical in life ....always move towards her goals. A strong girl who is always confident what she do. But she can be very weak when she see 'xiaoqiang'. You will never regret to know this gal, love all her accompany and jokes. Tall and pretty gal with a intelligent brain. so envy....If I am a guy with 5C I sure go after her.... but doesn't mean she is those girl who only see $ ...

Me? Cant really can describe myself....hmmm.... I am a day dreamer....a girl who is passion in art....those who are not close to me will think that I am a boring person, cos I don't talk much....in fact I don't really like to talk to people who I am not close. Very inner self person and I dont express myself well....


Meiqi....

She is one of my best friend who has always been there for me all these years. She knows my whole life....my primary school friend and we started be closer because of the Chia Family. 15 years of friendship....that was really long man....


It was really fate that we have been working together in a same company for years. Wondering will we be able to work together again? Hehe....A friend who is really understanding and speak out her mind. Always by my side when going tough, help me through in anything....She had been a good pal to me. Always been so patient with me, support me in anyway. Although I know at that time she really hate LT but still she didn't want to say anything to hurt me....

Really missed the days we worked together....gossip and jokes in the office. We went through so many things together and I glad that stupid woman didn't break up us. I really cherish this friendship and I wont let go ....Let's find someday for coffee to catch up? It been so long that we last meet....and I am really sorry that sometime I am too busy to reply your sms and emails....really miss you a lot ....

Hmmm....why all gal friend....? Okay let's find a guy....hehe


Shawn....

Haha guess he must be very surprises that he is in the list....Hmm....Actually we aren't that close. It was really funny how we get to know each other.... both of us working in a same place and yet we didn't really talk until one day we went for one party together. Really got to thanks Albert for the invitation. My close friends thought we were an item....haha ....and I didn't really understand why they have this thinking ....Cant a guy and gal be a good friend? I am going to prove them wrong. He is the only guy friend who I am comfort to talk to, can share anything . A friend who is loyal, helpful and thoughtful....Hey I am doing a free advertisement for you....gal he is still single and available ....interested please let me know k? Haha....

Thanks for the days for being so patient listening all my sobbing opera although you almost give up on me....heheh....I know I am really silly at that time....Really appreciated it though sometimes you didn't reply my sms....hahha....its okay I understand....

Those people who I didn't mention doesn't mean you are not important to me too many people to mention ....I cherish everyone of you!!!!....its getting late ....type quite a long blog....going to sleep liao....gd night and miss you : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home