Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ladies night ..all night

Needless to say, our party yesterday was tremendous!!!Initially I wasn't feeling quite well, think the party really cure me. We were having a small drinks party at Newsroom and having some fingers games. Loser will ask to drink, Enting had lost three round in a row when we were playing Five Ten. Poor Kristie took two drinks for nothing as we have playing a trick on her during the game. The best part was when Enting called out the number 'whoa' and all of us just point to her and claims that she lost and fine to drink. But she was smart enough after the two rounds.

After all the intoxicating drinks, everybody was in party mood and ready to move to Mdm Wong for dance. It's had been so long since my last party with Liwen and Kristie. The music was really fantastic, playing all our favourite top 40 hits. We went in just nice for the party as everybody started to squeeze in to the dance floor. Too bad the two Cinderella couldn't join us till late, they hopped in their pumpkin taxi around 1230am as both of them got to work tomorrow...Left me and Enting party till late night. Didn't see any cute guys though there were some come and dance with us but we were just not interested..hehe

I was totally enjoyed the night...times flies when we were having fun, and I shall looked forward for my next party with Liwen and Enting on the 5th. Our retro night @ Mdm wong? Hehe...


Alright I am going for my lunch now, haven't eat anything yet...update u all soon...miss you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home